The COVID-19 pandemic has created an extremely different workplace for all of us. At Potomac Valley Brick and Supply, the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners and communities is our top priority. Currently, our locations are still operating and we continue to provide a safe workplace for our fellow employees, customers and vendors.
We are following federal and state guidelines in how we interact with one another by adhering to all social distancing protocols and keeping our workplaces clean and sanitized. In order to continue to maintain a safe work environment during the COVID-19 crisis, we are making the following changes:
- We have modified our hours at all PVB yard locations. Hours of operation will now be 7:00am-2:00pm.
- We have revised our hours at PVB headquarters in Rockville. Hours of operation will be now be 7:00am-3:00pm
- We are restricting access to all showrooms and counter sales offices. No customers or non-PVB employees will be allowed to enter our locations.
- We have posted signs on all location doors to instruct customers to call for service and provide the appropriate contact information for doing so.
- All transactions will be handled remotely to minimize face-to-face contact with employees and customers.
- To help expedite transactions, we are asking all open account customers to call prior to sending a driver to one of our locations to pick up any material. Below is a list of valuable phone numbers. You can also call any of our sales reps for assistance.
- Headquarters – 301-309-9600
- Newington – 703-550-9013
- Gaithersburg – 240-499-2666
- Baltimore – 410-682-6700
- Easton – 410-820-0101
- Salisbury – 410-749-6611
- Frederick – 240-257-8015
Potomac Valley Brick and Supply is dedicated to continuing to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. We are in this journey together and I hope you all stay safe during these trying times.